Home

Please log in with your PRIM&R account to start connecting with the PRIM&R community.

Unanswered Questions

• Honest Broker

Hi everyone, In regards to biobanking, when is an honest broker necessary? The way I "break down" the concept of storing biological specimens (and please, please correct me if this is wrong) is in three types of projects: specimens are collected, ...

• Informed consent

If a researcher is observing teacher instruction with minor students present in the classroom, should there be consent for the minors in the classroom even though they will not be analyzed in the study? ------------------------------ Toni Jamison Institutional ...

• Diversity Equity Inclusion

Posted in: IRB Forum

Hi, Has any IRB started a Diversity Equity Inclusion (DEI) section of their HRPP? If so, can I get your information to further discuss? Thanks! ------------------------------ Tiffany Coleman MS, CIP Reliance Coordinator Augusta University Augusta ...

Upcoming Events

Research Opportunities

PRIM&R is happy to support the research community by periodically sharing open calls to participate in research activities that enhance our understanding of research protections. To learn more about current opportunities to participate in these research activities, you can read related posts on PRIM&R’s blog, Ampersand. Those interested in sharing a research participation opportunity with the PRIM&R community or learning more about PRIM&R’s role in these initiatives can email us for more information.

PRIM&R Webinar Highlights